congregation. From our preschool ministry and Splash monthly
mailings, to Sunday School and Confirmation for kids 3 years old
through the 8th grade, to Adult Education Bible Studies, we cover it
You could get involved with the Education Team by volunteering to:
mornings during the school year.
• Leading the Children’s Bell Choir – this could range from working
with the kids to play the bells for the Christmas Program, to playing for
worship throughout the school year.
• Leading/Teaching Vacation Bible School – a week of summer fun!
• Teaching Confirmation – Wednesday evening and Sunday morning
guides are needed each year.
• Mentoring a Confirmation Student – a school year commitment
designed to guide a student through the last year of confirmation to help
them find their way in the congregation after confirmation.
• Youth Group Leader – monthly meetings keep church fun and
• Leading Adult Education – Bible or Book Studies